Liquor License Transfers

You need an attorney with a deep understanding of NJ ABC rules so your liquor licensing responsibilities are always met.

KMH&L are New Jersey Liquor Law Experts

The state of New Jersey’s Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC) doesn’t mess around. So if your business requires either a retail or wholesale liquor license -- or if you’re unsure whether you do -- it is advisable to consult with a KMH&L specialist. Our team has handled every variety of liquor license case and understands all the nuances to buying, expanding, or selling one.

New Jersey liquor laws are complicated, but our expertise allows us to expedite the process and ensures that every detail is handled right the first time. For restaurants and shops, every day without the sale of alcohol costs money; but that’s not something you need to worry about with KMH&L Lawyers by your side.

KMH&L Lawyers handles all issues for all NJ liquor licenses:

  • Class C licenses - Retail liquor licenses for restaurants, bars, nightclubs, etc.
  • Class B licenses - Wholesale liquor licenses for distributors selling directly to retailers
  • Class A licenses - Manufacturing liquor licenses for breweries, wineries, and distilleries

Call for more details

Helping People Is Our Passion

KMH&L Lawyers have over 100 years of combined experience in Business and Real Estate Law. Schedule your initial consultation with no upfront fees today!

Schedule a Free Consultation