Personal Injury and Accidents
Mercer County NJ Personal Injury Lawyers.
Negligence Causing Personal Injury: Pain and Suffering
A serious accident from negligence causing personal injury is one of the most traumatic events in many people’s lives. The physical pain associated with a bone fracture, head injury, spinal cord injury, or laceration is a shock and a challenge in itself. Healing and rehabilitation are urgent, overwhelming needs that require the help and trust of our New Jersey personal injury lawyers.
Personal Injury Pain and Suffering from Accidents
Those who have suffered personal injury pain and suffering are encouraged to contact a lawyer to discuss legal remedies for obtaining compensation for losses associated with an auto accident, dog bite, or slip and fall such as the following:
- Auto Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Dog Bites/Attacks
- Pedestrian Injury
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability & Defective Products
- Slip/Trip & Falls
- Truck Accidents
- Wrongful Death
Personal Injury Pain and Suffering
New Jersey personal injury pain and suffering lawyers such as KMH provide practical guidance and legal representation to ensure slip and fall compensation for the injured and their families suffering from negligence causing personal injury.
Our personal injury attorneys at Kalavruzos, Mumola and Hartman, LLC are experienced litigators and counselors at law. We take action immediately after accepting a personal injury or slip and fall compensation case in pursuit of our client’s best medical and financial interests.
- We identify sources of negligence, fault and damages, including locating accidental injury and disability insurance policies that pertain to a particular accident and get you the accident or slip and fall compensation that you deserve.
- We negotiate with insurance companies and medical providers to combat unjustly denied medical bills, insurance claims and ensure prompt payment of medical bills so that treatment may continue as necessary to maximize physical recovery.
- We advocate on behalf of our clients who have a myriad of details to handle while struggling to find a way to carry on with work, school, or other life responsibilities while waiting for insurance settlements.
Negligence Causing Personal Injury Pain and Suffering
Personal injury pain and suffering clients of Kalavruzos, Mumola and Hartman, LLC are supported through the aftermath of pain, injuries, and losses as a result of accidents and events including the following:
- Auto accidents
- Trucking accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Slip and fall accidents on icy or slippery surfaces, defective sidewalks, walking paths, or roadways; or hallways with poor lighting and/or torn carpeting or broken floor tiles
- Stair, escalator, or elevator injuries
- Accidental injuries occurring in public places such as schools, shopping malls, or office buildings
- Dog attacks or accidents caused by terror from the threat of an animal bite
- Accidents caused by defective products (e.g. chairs that break, resulting in tailbone fractures, or tires that split, resulting in tire blowouts and crashes)
- Food poisoning or digestive injury caused by foreign substances in food products
- Injuries resulting from defective prod.
- Burn injuries resulting from faulty hot water heaters or unmonitored hot water supplies in apartment buildings
- Injuries occurring in drunk driving or other traffic accidents
- Injuries caused by attractive nuisances in public places such as live wires along railroad tracks
- Medical malpractice, such as failure to diagnose
NJ Counties Covered
Contact Mercer County NJ Personal Injury Lawyers, KMH Lawyers, Regarding Negligence Causing Personal Injury Pain and Suffering. To discuss your personal injury accident, contact our experienced personal injury lawyers in New Jersey at the law offices of Kalavruzos, Mumola and Hartman, LLC today Click Here Now