Medical Malpractice Lawyer in Burlington County NJ. KMH&L Lawyers
Malpractice encompasses errors made by health care providers including birth defects, surgical errors, emergency room negligence, and faulty
prescriptions. Malpractice lawsuit cases can be expensive and difficult to prove and bring to a cost-effective conclusion—all the more reason to hire experienced legal malpractice attorneys in Burlington County New Jersey. For 52 years, we’ve been successful malpractice lawyers.
Medical Malpractice Examples:
Our law firm has successfully handled cases for clients who suffered the following injuries as a result of negligent medical care:
- Severe brain injury, leading to a state of coma, after hospital personnel failed to monitor oxygen levels in the blood.
- Renal failure leading to dialysis due to failure to diagnose bacterial infection
- Loss of sight due to poorly performed eye surgery
- Catastrophic brain damage to infant due to wrongfully infused lipids
- Cerebral Palsy to infant at birth due to delayed delivery
- Shoulder dystosia at birth caused by wrongful manipulation during delivery
- Babies with birth defects
Our Burlington County, New Jersey Malpractice attorneys at Kalavruzos, Mumola, Hartman & Lento LLC are experienced litigators and counselors at law. We take action immediately after accepting a Medical Malpractice case in pursuit of our client’s best medical and financial interests.
Call Our Offices Today (609) 586-9000
KMH&L Burlington County NJ Medical Malpractice Lawyers
2681 Quakerbridge Road
Hamilton NJ 08619
Contact KMH&L. Medical Malpractice Lawyers