Gerald Stockman is a tough, caring, experienced advocate for the injured. He is a lifelong resident of Trenton, New Jersey whose involvement in civic affair and charitable organizations has included the Heart Fund, American Cancer Society, NAACP, New Jersey Association on Corrections, Mercer County Chapter of Big Brothers, Delaware Valley United Way, Anchor House Foundation, Delaware Joint Toll Bridge Commission, and Holistic Health Association of the Princeton Area.
Mr. Stockman has been honored for his efforts be the Mercer County Chapter of the National Conference of Christians and Jews, Mercer Somerset Middlesex Regional Study Council, Trenton Area Red Cross Chapter, National Hemophilia Foundation, Legal Services of the New Jersey and the Crossroads Theatre Company.
From 1980 to 1990, Gerald Stockman served as a Senator in the New Jersey State Legislature, where his legislative efforts centered on preserving open space, reforming the property tax system, urban redevelopment and education.
Litigation Percentage: 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
Bar Admissions: New Jersey, 1960 Pennsylvania, 1960
- Villanova University School of Law, Villanova, Pennsylvania, 1959 J.D.
- College of the Holy Cross, Worcester, MA, 1956 Bachelor of Science
- Lecturer, New Jersey Institute of Continuing Legal Education
- Lecturer, Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Lecturer, Association of Trial Lawyers of New Jersey
- Honors and Awards: Elected Fellow, American College of Trial Lawyers
- Fellow, The Roscoe Pound Institute
Professional Associations and Memberships: State of New Jersey, 1980 – 1990 Senator
- Association of Trial Lawyers of American
President’s Club Member
- Association of Trial Lawyers of American – New Jersey
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Mercer County Bar Association
- Mercer County Inn of Court
- Institute of Continuing Legal Education
- Villanova University School of Law
Past Employment Positions
- U.S. District Court Judge Thomas J. Clary in Pennsylvania, Clerk
- U.S. District Court Judge Thomas Madden in New Jersey, Clerk