W. Les Hartman, Esq.
W. Les Hartman was an assistant prosecutor with the Mercer County prosecutor’s office, where he was head of the domestic violence unit and tried or prepared cases for trial ranging from homicide to drug distribution.
Current Employment Position(s):
Areas of Practice:
- DWI Defense and Traffic Defense
- Criminal Defense (State and Federal)
- New Jersey, 1990
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1995
- J.D.University of Baltimore School of Law, Baltimore, Maryland
- B.S. Rider University. Major: Accounting/Business Administration
- Adjunct Professor, Law and Justice Department, Rider University, 2003 – Present
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Trial Lawyers Association, 2005 – Present Member
Past Employment Positions:
- Mercer County Prosecutor’s Office, Assistant Prosecutor, 1990-1995
- Self Employed, 1995 – Present