W. Les Hartman, Esq.
W. Les Hartman was an assistant prosecutor with the Mercer County prosecutor’s office, where he was head of the domestic violence unit and tried or prepared cases for trial ranging from homicide to drug distribution.
Please feel free to contact Les with any questions you may have at [email protected] or (609) 586-9000.
Areas of Practice
- DWI Defense and Traffic Defense
- Criminal Defense (State and Federal)
- New Jersey (1990)
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey (1995)
- J.D., University of Baltimore School of Law, Baltimore, Maryland
- B.S., Rider University. Major: Accounting/Business Administration
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Adjunct Professor, Law and Justice Department, Rider University
- Mercer County Bar Association, Member
- Kalavruzos Mumola Hartman & Lento – Partner
- Kalavruzos Mumola Hartman & Crivelli – Partner
- Mercer County Prosecutor’s Office – Assistant Prosecutor