Tim Kalavruzos, Esq.
Tim Kalavruzos is one of the founding partners of Kalavruzos, Mumola, Hartman & Lento, LLC. Mr. Kalavruzos has been servicing the needs of individuals, regional businesses and financial institutions for more than seventeen years in commercial lending transactions, real estate and business matters.
Mr. Kalavruzos speaks fluent Greek and resides in Moorestown, New Jersey with his wife, Georgia, and three children.
Please feel free to contact Tim with any questions you may have at (609) 586-9000 or [email protected].
Areas of Practice
- Commercial Real Estate
- Commercial Leasing
- Residential Real Estate
- Commercial Business Purchasing
- Commercial Formation
- Commercial Banking
- New Jersey (1999)
- New York (2000)
- J.D., Seton Hall University School of Law, Newark, New Jersey (1999)
- B.A., Fairleigh Dickinson University, Madison, New Jersey (1995)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Mercer County Bar Association, Member
- Kalavruzos Mumola Hartman & Lento – Partner
- Kalavruzos Mumola Hartman & Crivelli – Partner
- Rugot McCarthy P.C. – Associate