Michael Lento, Esq.
Michael Lento is an Equity Partner and Attorney at Kalavruzos, Mumola, Hartman & Lento, LLC specializing in Family Law. As a graduate of Widener University School of Law and Penn State University, he has been practicing law in New Jersey for 15 years. Mr. Lento handles cases dealing with all areas of Family Law, including but not limited to divorce, custody matters, child support matters, alimony, equitable distribution, domestic violence matters, prenuptial agreements and cohabitation agreements. Additionally, he is the point of contact within the firm for helping New Jersey Union workers with their family law matters, estate planning matters and residential real estate transactions.
Mr. Lento volunteered with the U.S. Peace Corps and traveled to Poland teaching English as a second language. He served as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Judge Audrey P. Blackburn, Superior Court of New Jersey Chancery Division, Family Part. Additionally, Mr. Lento is an active member of the Mercer County Bar Association and the New Jersey State Bar Association.
Michael Lento has dedicated himself to the pursuit of justice for his clients. He rarely advertises and takes pride in knowing his clients have come to him via recommendations from past and current clients.
Please feel free to contact Mr. Lento with any questions you may have at (609) 586-9000 or [email protected]
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Contract and Energy Law
- Criminal Law
- New Jersey (2003)
- B.A., Pennsylvania State University (1994)
- J.D., Widener School of Law, Wilmington, DE (1999)
- Associate Articles Editor – Widener Law Review
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Mercer County Bar Association, Member
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Member
- Kalavruzos Mumola Hartman & Lento – Partner
- United States Peace Corps
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Audrey P. Blackburn, Superior Court of New Jersey, Mercer County