Michael Mumola is a partner of KMH&L specializing in personal injury, medical malpractice, criminal defense, municipal and motor vehicle violations. A graduate of St. John’s School of Law and with a B.S. in Criminal Justice with honors at Rutgers University, Mumola has worked tirelessly defending the innocent and helping the abused since he was admitted to the bar in 1999.
Mumola has also spent time as a municipal prosecutor in Plainsboro before he started his own firm, and is thus uniquely positioned and understands the challenges facing people dealing with all manner of criminal and civil complaints. Mumola vows to work tirelessly for a positive resolution.
When not fighting for the rights of his clients, Mumola is active in Brazilian jiu-jitsu and has had roles in numerous films and television shows, notably “Law & Order” and “A Bronx Tale.”
Mumola is an active member of the New Jersey Association of Justice, the Mercer County Bar Association, and the New Jersey State Bar Association.
Please feel free to contact Mike with any questions or concerns you may have at (609) 586-9000 or at KMHlawyers.com.
Current Employment Position(s):
Areas of Practice:
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Defense
- Municipal Court
- New Jersey, 2000
- New York, 2002
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 2005
- St. John’s University School of Law, Queens, New York, 1999 J.D.
- Law Review: St. John’s Law Review, 1998 – 1999
- Rutger’s University, Newark, New Jersey, 1996 B.S.
Plaintiff’s Personal Injury
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Member American Association for Justice, 2004 – Present
- Member Mercer County Bar Association, 2000 – Present
- Member New Jersey State Bar Association, 2004 – Present