Jessica Wilson, Esq.
Jessica is an associate attorney at Kalavruzos, Mumola, Hartman & Lento, LLC handling cases involving all aspects family law such as including custody issues, child support, alimony, equitable distribution, domestic violence matters, prenuptial agreements and cohabitation agreements. Jessica also handles post-judgment litigation, including cases involving the emancipation of a child, child custody modification, child support modification, modification of alimony, child support or alimony enforcement, college contribution, and relocation applications, among others.
Jessica is also responsible for the residential real estate transactions in the office representing both clients selling their current homes and clients buying a new home. She represents clients during every step of the transaction from contract review through closing.
Jessica is married with one child and she is an active member of Saint Mark United Methodist Church is Hamilton, NJ where she teaches Sunday school and serves on the Children’s Ministry Committee.
Please feel free to contact Jessica with any questions you may have at 609-586-9000 or [email protected]
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Real Estate
- Estate Planning
- New Jersey (2013)
- Pennsylvania (2013)
- J.D., Stetson University College of Law (2012)
- B.A., Stetson University (2009)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Member
- Mercer County Bar Association, Member
- Hey, I’m 18! Committee Chairperson
- Mock Trial Committee Chairperson
- Kalavruzos Mumola Hartman & Lento – Associate
- Schachter Portnoy – Associate
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Peter E. Warshaw, J.S.C., Superior Court of New Jersey, Mercer County
- Legal Intern to the Honorable Catherine Fitzpatrick, P.J.F.P., Superior Court of New Jersey, Mercer County